Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fresh cut for Nas

Darnell Hicks, a 13 year-old young man with Muscular Distrophe from The Susquehanna Township of Pennsylvania, is ready to meet his hero. He is now in Los Angeles as part of a three day stay. During this visit, he will be visiting landmarks and theme parks including Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland.
The main purpose for this trip, however, is a meeting with Nas at one of his shows. This is something he's been gearing up for with anticipation. When he and his grandfather Milton Watson spoke with Pennlive.com, the young man was planning questions for his idol.
"He even got his hair cut," Watson said, laughing. "He said 'Pop-Pop, I have to get my hair cut, so I have a fresh cut for Nas.'"
"I got my hair cut," he said. "I think he's going to say he likes it."

Joanne Watson, Darnell's grandmother, is pleased to see her grandson's wish come true.
"I'm so happy they were able to grant him the wish and have everything laid out for him. For once, all we'll have to do is ride. That's

No comments:

Post a Comment