Monday, January 17, 2011

Koko Taylor & Willie Dixon - Insane Asylum


IM SRY BUT YOU CAN'T GET ANY HARDER THAN THIS.. IM SURE OF IT.


TALK - oh yeah, oh yeah
everything, everthing, everything gone be alright, oh yeah
COME IN W/RIFF

When I was a little girl Only twelve years old
Couldn't do nothing
to save my dog gone soul
My mama told me.
the day I was grown
She says "Sing the blues child, Sing it from now on".

I'm a woman,
oh yeah
I'm a woman, I'm a ball of fire
I'm a woman, I can make love to a crocodile
I'm a woman, I can sing the blues
I'm a woman, I can change old to new
Spell w o man,
Oh yeah
That means I'm grown

I'm a woman, I'm a rushing wind
I'm a woman, I can cut stone with a pin
I'm a woman, I'm a love maker
I'm a woman, you know I'm an earth shaker

No comments:

Post a Comment