Saturday, July 11, 2009

1st annual sigh awards Sigh....

1st annual sigh awards Sigh....
Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh...Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh....
and in other news..... questions from The Journey from Somebody to Nobody. Hi Super we are ready for the question of the day.
What do I do when I'm over it all?

Awww Super. Hahahhhahahhaha.
Once again we can not help you. We hope you return soon from your superconscious.

We have a caller its Don Juan. Hi Don how are you?
Honestly, I have been loving myself. holding my self so tight I'm beginning to spin out into being.
Well Don Juan we don't understand a single word you said. A sad thing about us is that we cry in pain, hoping for some release from our prisons, and when our prayers are answered, we refuse to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment