Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY EARTH DAY

TODAY IS MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND LILLIE RUTH BUSSEY'S EARTH DAY. ILL BE DANCIN WITH YOU IN ABOUT HOUR OR SO. BLESS

Ok so i had a blast! WOW! So much fun! I met a bunch of super cool people. Special shout out goes to the young lady that shares the same bday with me(nov.19). And to lillie ruth bussey(who wore a cape the whole time) im gonna beat you in ping pong.(just because you thought you was Jett Li with that water gun.) oh yeah shot out goes to the folks from DE. thanks for the sweatshirt. O and Lourna you are sweet as pie. I can't wait to build with you again. Fuck it. I love everyone that came. I hope to see yall all very soon. O and before I go Dj Roxy and shantnew yall are funny as fuck. Thank you thank you. now spread for me. hahhahahhahhahhahhahahhahahaha Ha.

1 comment:

  1. holy eff. that graphic is so dope. i LOVE it.
    ps.happy day to lrb!

    ReplyDelete