Thursday, August 27, 2009

sweet day at the beach!!!! The Lowdown!

I had a great day at the beach. Why was it sooo fucking awesome you ask.... ok here is the really short version. So I'm in the ocean laughing telling jokes talking shit about how badass I am.. and i get a superbad charlie fucking horse in my foot. yes the same foot i always get them in. (but thats what I get for talking shit..haha) So I'm howling in pain like a baaaby boy and then maybe to save me or just looking for fish to eat..... these dolphins came and swam around me. crazy.... then as my friend Purple was helping me out the water a tornado formed right in front of us in the ocean. it was magical and beautiful.
these are a few pics.. we took a bunch but my eyes are closed in 88% of them and i don't like that.. so yeah......I'm gonna post more tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment