Friday, August 21, 2009

ME X FOCUS STREAM AT THE BEACH

So yeah we are dorks. we took our poetry books to the beach. and we wrote a stream together. awwww. hahahaha.
here it is. we call it.... stream at the beach..

You cannot hide from the magnetic energy that surrounds you.
Light penetrates all forms, it only needs a surface.
At a time of true relaxation they came out of the sky shaped by beauty.
The descent into the biosphere bent that beauty into power.
I'm amazed by the true nature of this body of water this moving vehicle
We make homes out of anchors, build compasses to find centers.
It sticks itself to me. Not wanting to leave clinging forever and secretly i don't want it to.
I want to twirl us and tangle say, look what a mess.
The sun has followed me as if we were long distant lovers
But I'm head over heels for the moon. So we both chase the night for her jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment