Sunday, August 9, 2009

SUPERDEFSTAR Top 5 Questionable Moments..

i had my first solo show as Superdefstar last night doing more than one song. i did about 5 minutes of stuff(4songs). I went on after Lillie Ruth Bussey which was a dream(She wore a plastic cape during her set..amazing!). My short set was i think fuckin crazy... I can't believe myself sometimes.. To quote my friend Feya's facebook status "SuperDefStar blew my mind, totally star struck by her energy and spirit."(thank you) So next time you hear about a show come. I'm gonna try to live up to what Feya said Hahahhaha. I'm workinonit.(thanks to all my friends for just being there)
Top 5 questionable moments from last nights set...
1.I humped the floor (why idk)
2.I hurt my knee trying to roll off the stage :(
3.i played dead a bunch of times
4.i started barking like a dog and screaming howling...(anybody)
5.i put the microphone in my mouth..yuck!(after freedocha told me to back up off the mic)

No comments:

Post a Comment