Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scorpio Weekly Horoscope (thanks heather)

Scorpio - Sometimes I'm mystified by the relative lack of financial support I get from my readers. When I fall into a negative emotional state thinking about this, I tend to see it as a sign that the Universe is not an abundant place. But in my saner moments, I also realize that it has only been two or three years since I really started to understand how energy flows. And money is a form of energy. It's easy for me to think back on dozens of times I profited from someone else's hard work and held back from giving a gift or donation in return because I honestly felt that if I didn't hoard the little money I had, then I wouldn't have enough. When in fact it was my "hoarding" state of mind that perpetuated the scarcity in my life. Wednesday's Full Moon in your 8th House wants to teach you a similar lesson about how energy flows through your life. If you allow yourself to mentally and emotionally touch the place inside you where you've been hoarding or holding back, you can take a huge step toward allowing the abundance you desire to flow into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment