Monday, June 8, 2009

3 Dollar insights

Ok so I'm really into writing streams of cons. Alabaster im'd me on facebook like yo lets get a beer at moms. I was like. you buying he said yeah lets do it. So we get there and he's like yo I been feeling your facebook updates lets talk. So we talked about love and life. An hour went by and I'm like yo lets write a stream. So we did and here it is.(Its not about anyone its about everything all at once) We call it 3 dollar insight. I hope you enjoy it. bless your hearts.


In the Dark. Under the night moon. I see myself clear. As If I'm the One. I stand before a reflection of myself with no mirrors to change light patterns. This story of us is plague with zombie hearts offering forever blooming flowers. Compiling history in a purple cloth folded and placed beneath my lapel. So some small echo of a thought creeps upon me. Like rats on my bed. A nexus of interruptions. Take what you can from past lives. Look to the forward. Amaze yourself everyday. I look for an exit. A way out of it all. Maybe then I'll get what I want. Loud and cursed. Become the eye of the storm and all will stay centered. Despite the chaos and cosmos around you. I still dream. every night and its always the same hue. Glowing all the colors of spring. Don't worry. My actions are locked away. Dangerous company to hold down. If you continue to love the now. The your future will hold limitless beauty. Just as the story begins to unfold. the Retrograde starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment