Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Full Moon Stream

Today Focus and I are brunchin it up at Cochon. And I'm like yo lets write a stream of cons(we write line for line without reading and without edit.)The piece came out fuckin sweet so I wanted to share it with you. I really like it cause Its hard to tell when I come in or when Focus comes in. This is a look at the random stuff we think about. Its funny cause idk what we are talking about but somehow it works. So here it is.. we call it The Full Moon Stream.

I want it. by the lake. under the pale moon. I want it now more than ever. Catch the excitement in your teeth crackle pop. I'm smiling in the bevy of anticipation, holding hands and harping love songs. I am downwind, clocking your scent. Ahh what it means to be inside the reasons. the understandings that hail from above. And ceilings were sad, but hopeful in convincing us that they were impostors, only the sky can cover and enclose the bodies, The shelter was redefined as a house, Since then, the dirt began to forget us. In the early days. We would wish the to hold the sun. Black our faces and blind our eyes. We would wish for everything and cross our hearts with our innocence. It was a cornered soul who created action-forms like manipulation and deceit. The clever and self-rite minds called this survival what bad men do. In the zone. My heart finally finds itself.

1 comment: