Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nightmares.

Bless. Its Me being poetry face again. Kholi and I are steady on that workshop shit via FB. Today's theme is Nightmares. Can yall peep my style yet. Can you tell which part is mine. Holla Black let me know. Enjoy.

There's this loud crashing
Running
Time I conjure.
Swift-footed and
Faded
I tumble again and again.
I rise.
With each standing swamp-thick
Tall fear grabs
Me.
There are murderers
Behind each gilded mirror.
I wonder
if i will ever get over this moment.
My carcass shipped in the wind
Pieces of my heart bleeding in mouths
staining faces
I knew
they wanted to devour me
they twisted their thoughts into my locks
celebrated their hands across my body
and I liked it.
Enjoyed every reason.
Suffered it against my solar plexus.
Decorated each breathe
like young soldiers returning home
to dead mothers lacking health care.
A steady diet
of dieing in front of TV sets.
A sacrifice full of stimulus.

No comments:

Post a Comment